Cost of Attendance

Direct Loans


Employee Code of Conduct




Refund Policy

Student Eligibility



Vocational Rehabilitation


Huntington Junior College Federal Pell Grant
Federal Pell Grants are available to undergraduate students based on financial need as determined by the U.S. Department of Education. How much you qualify for will depend on your Expected Family Contribution based on your FAFSA and whether you enroll full- time or part-time, and whether you attend a full academic year.

NOTE: All electronic awards show the full-time Pell amount.

FSEOG (Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant)
The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant is given to undergraduate students who demonstrate extreme financial need as as determined by the U.S. Department of Education.

WVHEG (WV Higher Education Grant)
The WVHEG is available to full-time undergraduate West Virginia residents who demonstrate financial need. You must submit the FAFSA by the deadline as determined by the state of WV, enroll as a full-time student, complete 24 hours per year, and have a GPA of at least 2.0. The grant pays a scaled award based on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA.